Welcome to the 2021-22 school year! We're looking forward to a great year of learning with our outstanding students!
We at Bunker School will provide an environment of safety and acceptance, embracing family involvement while promoting academic excellence in order to prepare our students to meet future challenges.
Here are key links for students and parents as we go through this time of distance learning:
- ClassLink (ClassLink is the login portal to MPS online learning)
- SeeSaw "Get Started" Guide for Parents (Grades K-2)
- Google Classroom "Get Started" Guide for Parents (Grades 3-5)
- Chromebook Login Information
- Mailing packets that were sent to all student homes containing complete information about the 2020-21 school year
- Click here to access tutorial videos and information designed to assist parents as they help their child use MPS technology.
Public Notice--Confirmed and Probable COVID-19 Cases
Click here for information about Bunker Elementary's confirmed and/or probable COVID-19 cases, as well as any reported cases in Muskegon Public Schools.
In accordance with the district's plan, the following actions will take place for each positive case:
- The individual(s) in question will be quarantined from work/school until released to return by a healthcare professional.
- MPS will work closely with the Health Department to conduct contact tracing. Those individuals who are determined to have been in close contact with the COVID-19 positive individual(s) will be personally contacted by someone from the Health Department or MPS with additional guidance.
Additional information about the district's plan and protocols is available in the COVID-19 response plan documents located on the district's COVID-19 Information page. Access that page by clicking here.
Cooperative Challenge - Everyone ParticipatesDate: Oct 18 - Oct 22Calendar: Bunker CalendarRaising hands, answering questions, completion of weekly lessons, participates in sub-groups (random reporter).
Half Day - 11:25 a.m. DismissalDate: Oct 22Calendar: Bunker Calendar
Cooperative Challenge - Active ListeningDate: Oct 25 - Oct 29Calendar: Bunker CalendarGet rid of distractions, eyes on the speaker, hands and body still, voice level is zero
Half Day - 11:25 a.m. DismissalDate: Oct 29Calendar: Bunker Calendar
Cooperative Challenge - Stop & Stay CoolDate: Nov 1 - Nov 5Calendar: Bunker Calendarhelp kids identify when they may be losing control and regulate their breathing to help calm down, give yourself a chilly hug, gain control
Bunker Elementary School
2312 Denmark Street
Muskegon, MI 49441