We at Bunker School will provide an environment of safety and acceptance, embracing family involvement while promoting academic excellence in order to prepare our students to meet future challenges.
Here are key links for students and parents as we go through this time of distance learning:
- Student Health Screener (to be submitted each day before coming to school for face-to-face meetings or in-person activities) (Formulario de Detección de Salud Diaria del Estudiante en español)
- Weekly Learning Schedule
- ClassLink (ClassLink is the login portal to MPS online learning)
- SeeSaw "Get Started" Guide for Parents (Grades K-2)
- Google Classroom "Get Started" Guide for Parents (Grades 3-5)
- Chromebook Login Information
- Mailing packets that were sent to all student homes containing complete information about the 2020-21 school year
MPS New Student Enrollment Process
Parents wishing to enroll their student must come to the relocated Central Administration Offices at 1458 5th Street (on the high school campus). For more information, click here.
Who Needs to Enroll?
✔New MPS Students
✔Glenside Pre-K (Must enroll in Kindergarten)
Questions / Special Accommodations?
Contact Brenda Kota, Registrar at (231) 720-2013 or email email@example.com.
Bunker Elementary School
2312 Denmark Street
Muskegon, MI 49441