Enrollment for 2020-21 may be done in person at the relocated district offices on the high school campus. The enrollment office is located at 1458 Fifth Street.
Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
To register, you must completely fill out the enrollment packet (obtained in our office) and provide the following:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Michigan Official Up-to-Date Immunization Records
- Proof of guardianship/custody, if applicable
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Transcript or Latest Report Card
- IEP for Special Education Student
- Two Proofs of Residency, including any of the following:
- Current rent receipts
- Mortgage payment receipts
- Current utility bills
- Property tax bills
- Voter registration
- Driver’s license
Failure to provide birth certificate, proofs of residency, or proof of guardianship (if applicable) will delay enrollment process approval.
For more information, please call (231) 720-2000.