Enrollment for 2020-21 may be done in person at the relocated district offices on the high school campus. The district registration office is located at:
1458 5th Street
Muskegon, MI 49441
Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
As a result of the current order from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, all district offices will be open only from 12:00 - 2:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays until the end of the order (currently 12/8/20). Visitors should report to the main office entrance, and you will be assisted from there. Please contact the enrollment office for more information by calling (231) 720-2013 or email Brenda Kota, Registrar, by clicking here.
Click on the following links to access the enrollment packet for the appropriate grade level.
- Registration Checklist
- Kindergarten Enrollment Packet
- Elementary (Grades 1-5) Enrollment Packet
- Middle School (Grades 6-8) Enrollment Packet
- High School (Grades 9-12) Enrollment Packet
To register, you must completely fill out the enrollment packet (obtained in our office or through the links above) and provide the following:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Michigan Official Up-to-Date Immunization Records
- Proof of guardianship/custody, if applicable
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Transcript or Latest Report Card
- IEP for Special Education Student
- Two Proofs of Residency, including any of the following:
- Current rent receipts
- Mortgage payment receipts
- Current utility bills
- Property tax bills
- Voter registration
- Driver’s license
Failure to provide birth certificate, proofs of residency, or proof of guardianship (if applicable) will delay enrollment process approval.
For more information, please call (231) 720-2013 or email Brenda Kota, Registrar, by clicking here.