Muskegon Public Schools has employment opportunities available for your consideration through the following links:
- Click here for openings through Muskegon Public Schools including these positions:
- Classroom, Building, or Lunchroom Aide
- Maintenance Staff Member
- Other Support Staff
- Click here for employment as a substitute teacher or aide through the district's provider, EDUStaff.
- Click here for custodial employment through our custodial services provider, EnviroClean.
- Click here for employment as a bus driver or for other positions in the Transportation Department, provided through Dean Transportation.
- Click here for employment in the district's food service program, provided by Chartwells.
Please review each posting for specific credential requirements and application instructions. Applicants may be required to upload a resume, transcripts, certificates, letters of interest and other documents as described in the specific posting.
Please do not mail or bring in copies of your application, resume, etc., unless requested. Due to space limitations, unsolicited hard copy documents are discarded.
For more information, please contact the MPS Human Resources Office at (231) 720-2056, or click here to be taken to the MPS Human Resources webpage.