Registration & Student Services
Enrollment may be done at any time from any computer, smartphone, or mobile device by using the online district enrollment portal. Click here to access the online enrollment portal.
If you need assistance with technology or wish to enroll in person, please visit the district registration office located on the high school campus at:
1458 5th Street
Muskegon, MI 49441
Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Required Information for the Registration Process
To complete your student's registration, you will be asked to provide photos or scans of the following:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Michigan Official Up-to-Date Immunization Records
- Proof of guardianship/custody, if applicable
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Transcript or Latest Report Card
- IEP for Special Education Student
- Two Proofs of Residency, including any of the following:
- Current rent receipts
- Mortgage payment receipts
- Current utility bills
- Property tax bills
- Voter registration
- Driver’s license
Failure to provide birth certificate, proofs of residency, or proof of guardianship (if applicable) will delay enrollment process approval.
For more information, please call (231) 720-2013 or email Brenda Kota, Registrar, by clicking here.