We, the staff at Oakview, are committed to the academics and social success of every student.
All children have the right to grow up in and be educated with positive learning experiences in a safe, nurturing environment. All children can learn and it is our responsibility to understand how children learn.
Here are key links for students and parents as we go through this time of distance learning:
- ClassLink (ClassLink is the login portal to MPS online learning)
- SeeSaw "Get Started" Guide for Parents (Grades K-2)
- Google Classroom "Get Started" Guide for Parents (Grades 3-5)
- Chromebook Login Information
- Mailing packets that were sent to all student homes containing complete information about the 2020-21 school year
- Click here to access tutorial videos and information designed to assist parents as they help their child use MPS technology.
- Oakview 2021-22 Schedule
Public Notice--Confirmed and Probable COVID-19 Cases
Click here for information about Oakview Elementary's confirmed and/or probable COVID-19 cases, as well as any reported cases in Muskegon Public Schools.
In accordance with the district's plan, the following actions will take place for each positive case:
- The individual(s) in question will be quarantined from work/school until released to return by a healthcare professional.
- MPS will work closely with the Health Department to conduct contact tracing. Those individuals who are determined to have been in close contact with the COVID-19 positive individual(s) will be personally contacted by someone from the Health Department or MPS with additional guidance.
Additional information about the district's plan and protocols is available in the COVID-19 response plan documents located on the district's COVID-19 Information page. Access that page by clicking here.