Learning Resources for Families
2020-21 Learning Program Information
Muskegon Public Schools will be using a distance learning model to begin the 2020-21 school year.
Weekly Learning Schedules - The schedules below provide parents with an overview of learning activities throughout each week.
Tutoring Bus Schedule (Horario para el Autobús de Tutoría) - Click on the schedule for your student's school to see the pickup and dropoff times for the bus stop nearest you. Please contact your school with questions.
- Bunker Elementary Bus Schedule (Español)
- Marquette Elementary Bus Schedule (Español)
- Moon Elementary/Oakview Elementary Bus Schedule (Español)
- Middle School/High School Bus Schedule (Español)
Chromebook Login Information - For information about how to login to your MPS Chromebook, click the appropriate link below:
The following programs and services are part of online instructional delivery for MPS students:
ClassLink – ClassLink is the login portal to MPS online learning. Once students login they will see the applications they will need to use. Access ClassLink by clicking here.
Zoom – Zoom is the application the district will use for online direct, interactive instruction on a daily basis.
Learning Management Systems – These systems are where students will receive and turn in their classwork. These vary by grade level to provide the best age-appropriate learning experience.
- Grades K-2 – SeeSaw ("Get Started" Guide for Parents)
- Grades 3-5 – Google Classroom ("Get Started" Guide for Parents)
- Middle School (Grades 6-8) – Google Classroom ("Get Started" Guide for Parents)
- High School – Schoology ("Get Started" Guide for Parents)
Please call (231) 720-2060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.