- No upcoming events
School Mission Statement
We the staff at Oakview, are committed to the academics and social success of every student.
All children have the right to grow up in and be educated with positive learning experiences in a safe, nurturing environment. All children can learn and it is our responsibility to understand how children learn.
School Hours – Kindergarten – 6th Grade
School starts at 8:25 a.m. and ends at 3:50 p.m.
Tardy bell rings at 8:35 a.m
Half day dismissal 12:10 p.m.
Late Start Wednesday
School starts at 9:45 a.m. and ends at 3:50 p.m.
Tardy bell rings at 9:55 a.m
Pre-School Classroom Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Oakview Parents will support student learning by:
- Offering input and feedback regarding school goals, programs, and events
- Participating in educational decisions regarding their child
- Working cooperatively with staff and following up on all communication from school
- Volunteering to help at school, in the classroom, or at home when possible
- Supervising their child’s attendance, homework completion, and limiting television watching
- Ensuring that their child arrives to school on time and stays until the last bell rings
- Attending all scheduled parent teacher conferences
In an effort to improve system practices, Oakview Elementary School is conducting a Parent Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. In order to complete the survey, please go to:
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Breakfast starts at 7:45 a.m. at our Madison Street entrance on Regular School Days.
Breakfast starts at 9:00 a.m. at our Madison Street entrance on Late Start Wednesdays.
Oakview Elementary Annual Education Report